Tubal Reversal Cost and Financing Options
How Much Is The Tubal Reversal?
- No hidden tubal reversal fees!
- One all-inclusive tubal reversal price $6,400 (Changing January 1st, 2015 to $6,750)
- The Tubal Reversal cost of $6,400 (Changing January 1st, 2015 to $6,750) includes all surgical center fees.
- This one price includes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.
- Some fertility specialists charge thousands of dollars in hidden fees that you do not know about until you receive the bills.
- Dr. Rosenfeld’s passion is to make tubal reversal affordable and accessible to families who want to grow.
- If you find lower prices advertised for the tubal reversal procedure, ask questions about additional hidden fees.
- With Dr. Rosenfeld, you have a tubal reversal doctor who focuses on giving his patients what they want at an affordable price.
- He does not attempt to talk patients into having more costly IVF instead.
- See our video below that explains how tubal ligation reversal is significantly more successful and half the cost of IVF (in vitro fertilization).
How Do I Schedule My Tubal Reversal?
- Before you are allowed to schedule your surgery Dr. Rosenfeld will make sure you are a great candidate for the tubal reversal surgery.
- We will request your Tubal Ligation Operative report for you and see if it is still available.
- Once we receive the operative report Dr. Rosenfeld will review your operative report.
- After you are approved for the Tubal Reversal surgery a $1,000 deposit is required to reserve a surgery date.
- The balance of $5,400 is due 3 weeks before surgery.
- Please call our office for payment plans.
How do I pay for my Tubal Reversal?
- To pay by phone, contact us at 866.790.0095 or in Houston at 713.790.0099.
- PayPal payments can be made for your scheduling fee and office visit balance.
- If you want a custom amount billed to you through a PayPal invoice we can do that as well.
- Dr. Rosenfeld is registered with CareCredit, a financing option for tubal reversal surgery.
- After approval from CareCredit, you do not have to wait 7 days to receive the approval card on the mail, simply call us with your CareCredit application number.
What if I Cancel My Tubal Reversal Procedure?
- If surgery is cancelled more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $750 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposits (after the $750) will be refunded immediately.
- If surgery is cancelled 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $1,000 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposit (after the $1,000) will be refunded immediately.
- What if I want to reschedule my Tubal Reversal surgery?
- If you reschedule your surgery more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $200. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
- If you reschedule your surgery 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $750. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
Pay scheduling fee: $1,000
Pay office balance: $2,625
|Tubal Reversal vs. IVF||Tubal Reversal Cost|
Tubal Reversal is a natural, successful, and cost effective alternative to IVF
Tubal reversal costs are half the price of IVF and can be twice as effective.
Our tubal reversal success rates exceed 80%. Other doctors who perform IVF generally deliver success rates of 40% or less.
It’s plain and simple, the price for our tubal reversal is one fee of $6,400 (Changing January 1st, 2015 to $6,750). IVF treatment is a minimum of $12,000 for one try at pregnancy.
Choose your doctor by what his tubal reversal patient testimonials say. Look for the best choice for you, not just look the “cheapest” doctor because you get what you pay for.
You will want to choose a doctor with thousands of successful tubal reversal success stories like you see on our site.
Choosing a doctor without testimonials likely means they do not have good success rates or their main goal is to talk you into more costly IVF procedures.