Tubal Reversal Cost
No Hidden Fees! Affordable Pricing! Financing Options.
The tubal reversal cost of $6,400 includes all office visits, lab tests and ultrasound, surgical center fees, and follow-up until you are pregnant. The one price includes EVERYTHING. Some fertility specialists charge hundreds or even thousands of dollars in hidden fees that you do not know about until you receive the bills.
But you have found Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld, whose passion is to make tubal ligation reversal affordable and accessible to families who want to grow. If you find lower prices advertised for the tubal reversal procedure, ask questions about additional hidden fees. With Dr. Rosenfeld, you have a tubal reversal doctor who focuses on giving his patients what they want at an affordable price. He does not attempt to talk patients into having more costly IVF instead. See our video below that explains how tubal ligation reversal is significantly more successful and half the cost of IVF (in vitro fertilization).
How Do I Schedule My Tubal Reversal?
- A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve a surgery date.
- The balance of $5,400 is due one month before surgery.
- Please call our office for payment plans.
How Do I Pay for My Tubal Reversal?
- To pay by phone, contact us at 866.790.0095 or in Houston at 713.790.0099.
- PayPal payments can be made
for your scheduling fee and office visit balance (6-month interest free
loans). To make a payment, please see PayPal section below.
- Pay in full or Payment Plans are set up by each individual. Offering you the opportunity to make payments that fit your situation.
- Dr. Rosenfeld is registered with CareCredit, a financing option for tubal reversal surgery. After approval from CareCredit, you do not have to wait 7 days to receive the approval card on the mail, simply call us with your CareCredit application number.
What if I Cancel My Tubal Reversal Procedure?
- If surgery is canceled more than two weeks in advance, cancellation fee is $650. The remainder of your payments will be refunded.
- If surgery is canceled within 2 weeks of the scheduled surgery date, the full $1,000 deposit is non-refundable.
- There is no fee for rescheduling but we require at least a 2-week notification before surgery.
Make secure payments with PayPal
Pay your scheduling fee of $1,000
Pay your office balance of $2,625
Please click here to find out more and to apply online.
- Tubal reversal costs are half the price of IVF and can be 2 times more effective.
- Our tubal reversal success rates exceed 80%. Other doctors who perform IVF generally deliver success rates of 40% or less.
- It’s plain and simple, the price for our tubal reversal is one fee of $6,400. IVF treatment is a minimum of $12,000 for one try at pregnancy.
- Choose your doctor by what his tubal reversal patient testimonials say. Look for the best choice for you, not just look the “cheapest” doctor because you get what you pay for.
- You will want to choose a doctor with thousands of successful tubal reversal success stories like you see on our site. Choosing a doctor without testimonials likely means they do not have good success rates or their main goal is to talk you into more costly IVF procedures.
Melanie Wade Doty Tubal Reversal Patient from Kentucky
Dr. Rosenfeld’s cost is well under every others. I have researched over the last 10 years. When I found Dr. Rosenfeld online, I immediately jumped on a plane to Houston! By the grace of God and a great Dr. my tubal reversal worked. I now have 5 children, and three of those are tubal reversal babies, with a set of twins!!!
Connect with me on facebook.com/MelanieKWade
Evangelina Prado Tubal Reversal Patient From Houston, Texas
I was looking for a tubal reversal doctor to have this surgery and be able to conceive, because I had my tubes tied, not just tied, but also cut and burned. I had no hopes to extend my family, then I looked on the internet and I found Dr Rosenfeld. I looked at other options and there were too expensive around $18,000 -$20,000 and this was the most economic. I recommend Dr. Rosenfeld to everyone!! His nurses are very clear on instructions and explain everything, so helpful and caring; and they speak Spanish. I’m very happy for my extended family.
Mei Lu Tubal Reversal Patient from China
Dr. Rosenfeld, because of your skilled hands, now our family has two healthy boys, Mason and Forrest. I was forced to be sterilized in China in 1996 due to its birth control policy. At first, we tried. IVF procedure which cost us about $25,000 but it was NOT SUCCESSFUL. The tubal reversal surgery was done perfectly, it also repaired the ugly scar I got in China. I was pregnant with my first son Mason just 5 months after the tubal ligation reversal. Our second son, Forrest, is already 2 years old.