About Dr. Rosenfeld
Dedicated to your Tubal Reversal success
Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld is the premier microsurgical tubal reversal surgeon, sought by couples throughout the United States and from around the world.
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Tufts medical school in Boston, Massachusetts, considered one of the best medical schools in the United States. He was on the Ob/Gyn faculty at Baylor Medical School for 13 years where he was chief of gynecologic surgery at Ben Taub Hospital in Houston, Texas. At Baylor, he received special training in microsurgery and trained other residents interested in microsurgery.
Dr. Rosenfeld’s first assistant is Dr. Harold Galdamez who was a pediatric heart surgeon in Guatemala and trained at the Texas Heart Institute in the world-renowned Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas. They have been working as a team for over 20 years. This team of two superbly trained microsurgical doctors ensure that you will always get the very best results.
Dr. Rosenfeld is the only tubal reversal surgeon who uses Exparel®, a local anesthetic that lasts for 72 hours. Other surgeons do not use this because it is very expensive, but we do everything first-class. Dr. Rosenfeld also uses the 9-0 Prolene suture, which is the smallest suture made and used by eye surgeons, resulting in smoother, cleaner closures for tubal reversal patients.
Please keep in mind that if a doctor claims to do tubal reversals but does not have hundreds of satisfied testimonials, the doctor is either a poor surgeon or is trying to talk you into IVF and has no training in tubal reversal surgery. Unfortunately, this is quite common. Tubal Reversal can always improve your chances of having another child at a lower cost and with much less hassle and time commitment.
Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld has been recognized with a number of prestigious awards and distinctions:
- The Physician’s Recognition Award from the American Medical Association
- The Top 10 list of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Guide to America’s top OB/GYNs published by the Consumer’s Research Council of America
- H Texas Magazines’s Top Docs of Texas – OB/GYN physician
Exemplary Preferred Blue Ribbon Physician by Insurance Companies
- LA Center Special Justice Award (This special Justice Award was presented in 2006 in recognition of outstanding and invaluable service to the county)
- The US Congress Award (A certificate of special Congressional recognition was awarded to Dr. Rosenfeld)