IVF Success Rates vs. Tubal Ligation Reversal Success
The tubal reversal procedure offers an option to invitro fertilization (IVF) for 10% of the 800,000 U.S. women who have had a tubal ligation.
If you are like these women who regret their decisions, you want to know if it is possible to reverse the tubal ligation. Most of the time, it is.
Dr. Rosenfeld offers a free phone consultation after reviewing your medical history and tubal reversal operative notes. At no cost to you, he will tell you your chances of conceiving after a tubal reversal.
Quick Comparison of Tubal Reversal vs IVF
If your husband or partner has a normal sperm count, reversal of the tubal ligation is a superior and less expensive method over IVF. The reversal procedure is half the cost of IVF and is a more natural option with a much higher success rate.
Plus, a tubal reversal can produce multiple pregnancies, if desired. Thousands of families have brought the joy of new children into their life by working with Dr. Rosenfeld. His tubal ligation reversal procedure can give you the absolute best chance of having another child.
It is very important for Dr. Rosenfeld to read your operative report of your tubal ligation to make sure your tubes can be repaired. To see if you are a good candidate, here are your options so that we assist you in obtaining a copy of the surgical report and arrange your free consultation with Dr. Rosenfeld:
- Register online to provide your medical history and name and the location of the hospital where your ligation was performed and your name at the time of the surgery.
- Call to speak with one of our nurses to get started at our Houston phone number, 713.790.0099, or our toll-free number, 866.790.0095.
- Email us to let us know you are interested in a free consultation to determine if you are a tubal reversal candidate. Include the name and location of the hospital where your ligation was performed and your name at the time of the surgery.
Tubal Reversal Surgery Is Better
In the vast majority of cases, tubal ligation reversal is a better choice than IVF, here’s why:
- IVF success rates are much lower than tubal reversal pregnancy rates.
- Dr. Rosenfeld will be completely honest when he reviews your tubal ligation operative report. He will tell you if a micro-tubal reconstruction or the IVF procedure is better for you.
- Micro-tubal reconstruction only requires a maximum of 3 visits. IVF requires daily injections, many blood tests, and ultrasounds, 6 times per cycle. This is why IVF costs over $15,000 per cycle. Even if health insurance cover part of the cost of the blood tests, ultrasounds, and medicines, one cycle of IVF is far more expensive than tubal reversal. Multiple cycles may be required for a single pregnancy.
- The fee for tubal reversal surgery with Dr. Rosenfeld includes everything. NO HIDDEN OR EXTRA FEES…just ask our patients as many have provided their email address in their tubal reversal testimonial.
- Tubal reversal surgery is 1/2 the price of what it takes to have IVF done and you can have more than one baby if you desire without having to pay every single time.
- Tubal reversal surgery is a more natural procedure and does not require hormone injections.
Tubal Reversal vs. IVF Success Rates
The table below are general success rates per medical studies.
“I receive a large amount of patients being referred to me from IVF doctors because they know that their patients have a greater chance of having successful pregnancies with a microscopic tubal reversal.”
– Dr.Bernard L. Rosenfeld
Patient Testimonials Are Better Than Facts
Facts about tubal reversal and IVF success rates are helpful, but tubal reversal patient testimonials are more convincing. Some of our patients have offered to connect with you via email or Facebook. Read their stories and talk to them directly. Then, choose Dr. Rosenfeld to help you expand your family.