Tubal Reversal Cost and Financing Options
How Much Is The Tubal Reversal?
- For our all-inclusive tubal reversal pricing, please call our office at 713-790-0099.
- No hidden tubal reversal fees! This one price includes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from labs, to office visits, to pain management, to surgery including the surgical center fees,.
- Some fertility specialists charge thousands of dollars in hidden fees that you do not know about until you receive the bills.
- If you find lower prices advertised for the tubal reversal procedure, ask questions about additional hidden fees.
- Dr. Rosenfeld’s passion is to make tubal reversal affordable and accessible to families who want to grow.
- With Dr. Rosenfeld, you have a tubal reversal doctor who focuses on giving his patients what they want at an affordable price.
- He does not attempt to talk patients into having more costly IVF instead.
How Do I Schedule My Tubal Reversal?
- Dr. Rosenfeld offers a free phone consultation to make sure you are a candidate for the tubal reversal surgery.
- To schedule your phone consultation, register online or call our office at 713-790-0099.
- If you need us to, we will request your Tubal Ligation Operative report for you.
- Once we receive the operative report, Dr. Rosenfeld will review your tubal ligation surgeon’s notes.
- We will call you to schedule a phone consultation with Dr. Rosenfeld in which he will tell you your chances of conceiving with a tubal reversal.
- Then, if you are a candidate and you want to schedule Tubal Reversal surgery, pay a $1,000 deposit to reserve a surgery date.
- The balance is due 3 weeks before surgery.
- We offer convenient payment plans. Please contact our office and we’ll be happy to make your surgery affordable.
How Do I Pay for My Tubal Reversal?
We have three options to make paying for your tubal reversal as easy as possible:
You may apply for a CareCredit account which is a special credit card that can be used for medical expenses at some medical providers like Dr. Rosenfeld. You may apply online using the link below or call 800-677-0718 to apply. If approved, you do not have to wait for your CareCredit card to arrive in the mail. Simply call us with your CareCredit application number and we can process your payment and schedule your tubal reversal.
Pay Your CareCredit Bill
Pay all or part of your tubal reversal fee with your PayPal account’s credit card or bank account transfer options. For your convenience, you may either select the downpayment amount or enter any amount you wish below. Then click the PayPal button to login to your account to complete the transaction. Note you may also call the office to setup a payment plan to receive PayPal invoices, just call 713-790-0099.
When sending PayPal payments, be sure to add your name as we have it on your registration records to the notes in the payment.
What if I Cancel My Tubal Reversal Procedure?
- If a surgery appointment is cancelled more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $750 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposits (after the $750) will be refunded immediately.
- If a surgery appointment is cancelled 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, a $1,000 cancellation fee will be charged. The remainder of your payments/deposit (after the $1,000) will be refunded immediately.
Can I Reschedule My Tubal Reversal Surgery?
- If you reschedule your surgery appointment more than 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $200. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
- If you reschedule your surgery 3 weeks or less in advance of the scheduled surgery date, there will be an additional rescheduling fee of $750. This will be due at the time you reschedule your surgery date.
Why Tubal Reversal is Often the Better Option than IVF
- Tubal Reversal is a natural, successful, and cost effective alternative to IVF.
- Tubal reversal costs are half the price of IVF and can be twice as effective.
- Our tubal reversal success rates exceed 80%. Other doctors who perform IVF generally deliver success rates of 40% or less.
How to Choose Your Tubal Reversal Doctor
- Choose your doctor by what his tubal reversal patient testimonials say. Look for the best choice for you, not just the “cheapest” doctor.
- You will want to choose a doctor with thousands of successful tubal reversal success stories like you see on our site.
- Choosing a doctor without testimonials likely means they do not have good success rates or their main goal is to talk you into more costly IVF procedures.
To see new tubal reversal baby testimonials, birth announcements, and helpful information about the tubal reversal (TR) procedure and getting pregnant after a TR, follow Dr. Rosenfeld, Tubal Reversal Specialist, on Facebook.