Tubal Reversal Cost & Financing Options
How Much Is Tubal Reversal?
- For our all-inclusive tubal reversal pricing, please call our office at 713-790-0099.
- No hidden tubal reversal fees! This one price includes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from labs to office visits to pain management to surgery including the surgical center fees. See details of what is included in your tubal reversal.
- Some fertility specialists charge thousands of dollars in hidden fees that you do not know about until you receive the bills.
- If you find lower prices advertised for the tubal reversal procedure, ask questions about additional hidden fees.
- Dr. Rosenfeld’s passion is to make tubal reversal affordable and accessible to families who want to grow.
- With Dr. Rosenfeld, you have a tubal reversal doctor who focuses on giving his patients what they want at an affordable price.
- He does not attempt to talk patients into having more costly IVF instead.
How Do I Schedule My Tubal Reversal?
- Dr. Rosenfeld offers a free consultation to make sure you are a candidate for the tubal reversal surgery and help you understand your chances of becoming pregnant after tubal reversal.
- Register for your free tubal reversal consultation online or call our office at 713-790-0099.
- If you need us to, we will request your Tubal Ligation Operative report for you.
- Once we receive the operative report, Dr. Rosenfeld will review your tubal ligation surgeon’s notes.
- We will call you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rosenfeld in which he will tell you your chances of conceiving with a tubal reversal. You may have your consultation in the office or over the phone.
- Then, if you are a candidate and you want to schedule Tubal Reversal surgery, pay a $1,000 deposit to reserve a surgery date.
- The balance is due 3 weeks before your scheduled surgery date.
- We offer convenient PayPal payment plans. Please contact our office and we’ll be happy to make your surgery affordable.